Saturday, July 17, 2010

(mini) Movie Review: Inception

Am I awake?... Or am I dreaming?   

Recently saw Inception (starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt & young Canadian actress Ellen Page) and can't "wake" (I mean "wait") to see it again! 

One word: "Brilliant"!

"Astounding", even. 

With suspense, thrills and action, definitely makes you "consciously think" as you watch. 

I've read some comparing it to The Matrix and Vanilla Sky. For me it was less Matrix, more Dark City-esque! That is to say, in terms cinematographic mood and feel, not plot, as this plot was truly original.

The ending of this film, left me feeling similar to that of Shutter Island's ... with more questions than answers and wanting more.

Eye openingly Brilliant! 

Would indeed, "dream" of seeing it again! 

No comments: